Saturday, March 19, 2011

A proposal to ratubola.com

Hi

My name is Kristin Nelson, I've greatly enjoyed looking through your site and I find it quite relevant to my partner's websites, so I'm really interested in
knowing if you would agree to place a simple link on it. In exchange, I could offer you a link at:

folklorewine(dot)com pr4
shop-in-zagreb(dot)com
bringhawaiihome(dot)com


If you are interested, please send me the URL and TITLE in order to list your website. I'll add your link as soon as possible.

Hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Kristin Nelson


PD: In case you feel annoyed by this kind of requests and want to make sure neither me or anyone from my team contacts you again with a similar petition, you can just register at emailsnomore(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment thoughtfully CPG Brokers, your best resource to optimize your in store self exposure and maximize sku distribution.