Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Deals Deals Deals Infographic

Hey Smartbrief,

My name is Candice and I promote content across the web. I found your site while looking for a few resources and thought your readers would enjoy this graphic chart.

Deal-a-day websites have exploded in popularity. Deep-pocketed tech veterans Facebook and Google have stepped into this lucrative arena, further crowding this competitive field. The question is, how do the services compare? This handy chart outlines the similarities and differences between the largest players.

www.mashable.com/2011/04/29/deals-infographic/

I hope your readers enjoy this graphic as much as we do! If you have any feedback or questions regarding more infographics please feel free to contact me! =)

Thanks,
Candice Parkson
Candice.Parkson@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @candiceparkson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment thoughtfully CPG Brokers, your best resource to optimize your in store self exposure and maximize sku distribution.