Tuesday, June 12, 2012

INTERNATIONAL ORDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sales,

Am Mr Billy Moore. I want to place an order from you. I know the difficulties encountered when shipping internationally, But that will not be a problem because i am registered with a shipping company whom i have used severally without any delay nor problems with my goods. Before i place these order, i want you to notify me if i am able to place the order and most important:

""" If i can make payment with my credit cards Visa/Mc because that is the only way we are set for payment now without no delay.

"""I don't place online orders, can i e-mail my order needed then you can give me a quote here and make charges to my cards manually on your end ?

Pls Clarify. Looking forward to your swift response then we can proceed further as soon as possible.

Warmest Regards.

Mr Billy Moore
Shipping Address:
103-103 Yangwoo Apt, 323 Sosadong Sosaku
Bucheon City
Kyunggido
53226
Korea
Reg. No. 1450528

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. It proves very informative for me. Great post to read. Keep blogging.

    If you are looking for the top security companies in London that provide its customer with remarkable security services. Check out this site for security services and waste removal london

    ReplyDelete

Please comment thoughtfully CPG Brokers, your best resource to optimize your in store self exposure and maximize sku distribution.